{"'Liebchen, this is the other half of the earth. In Germany you would be yellow and blue.' Mirror-metaphysics." - Thomas Pynchon, Gravity's Rainbow}

Seriously, can I?

Ok, this is kinda awkward. I quit this blog because I was uncomfortable knowing that people were actually reading this stuff. So I decided to keep myself to myself instead. These old blog posts feel like a trail of shame, in a way. After all those years I thought about starting a whole new blog altogether, and tell no one about it. I can handle the idea that random strangers might stumble upon my rambling foolish thoughts and maybe stroll around in them for a little while, and then leave again. I like it that way: no stress, especially no embarrassment, no confrontations. Blogs – at least that’s how I see it – are not meant for presenting finished ideas, complete texts. A blog is a virtual safe house for trial and error, an anonymous space to taste thoughts: it offers the opportunity to let them simmer for a while, and then you can decide which ones you like and want to keep, and which ones you don’t like and want to forget about as quickly as possible. Anyways, I still have not decided if I want to keep this blog or if I am going to start a new one. In any case the sort of things I will want to post will be of a different nature altogether. Or maybe not?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, bro, you most certainly
can enter Seventh-Heaven...
rather than the Abyss o'Misery.
If you haven't guhroovily jived
to the future Great Beyond,
Ta-da, ya ol catmandoo...

Who the HELL wants Hell???
Nasty darkness,
eternal starvation,
and Satan lies like a Persian rug.

Only 2 realms after
our lifelong demise
(besides Purgatory
which A-L-L shall be released)...
and 1 of em aint too cool.
To win your immortal fight,
choose the Light, choose RITE.

Meet this ex-mortal Upstairs
for the most extra guhroovy,
pleasure-beyond-measure,
party-hardy-reality-addiction 24/7
you DO NOT wanna miss, earthling.
Cya soon...

Yes, dood, I was an NDE,
so this world means NTHN now...

Archives